What types of housing does Highland Creek offer? Almost all of them!
Take a look…
- Single-Family Homes – In Highland Creek, there are homes with varying stories – 1-story, 1.5-story, 2-story, 2.5-story and 3-story, and some have basements. To all our friends who are moving down from the North, we do have basements! The prices range nicely from the $150,000s to the $500,000s and there are more than 40 villages to live in within Highland Creek. (Villages are what we call the mini neighborhoods within the main neighborhood.)
[A single-family home is a stand-alone home where the owner buys the house and some of the land around it.]
- Patio Homes – Highland Creek boasts two lovely patio home communities – Falcon Ridge and Meadowmont. There’s some landscaping included for those who don’t want to deal with yard work.
[Patio homes are great for downsizing or first-time home buyers.]
- Townhomes – There are three amazing townhome communities in Highland Creek – Cross Point, Dominion Village and The Glen at Highland Creek.
[Townhomes are dwellings that share a wall with a neighbor and you own the entire structure and the land it sits on.]
- Condominiums – Highland Creek offers condos as well, Signature Ridge is our attractive condo community. These beautiful tri-level homes offer plenty of living space and a garage.
[Owning a condo is similar to owning a townhome, except you don’t own the land and you only own the airspace that makes up the inside of the home.]
- The Laurels – Assisted Living Apartments – These one- and two-bedroom apartments are for seniors who want independent living but need some assistance with daily routines. The Laurels offers social activities, recreational programs and is pet-friendly.
- The Haven offers complete assisted living for residents with Alheimer’s disease and related dementias. They have rehabilitation services, a restaurant-style dining hall, a library, fitness programs, a salon and more.
- Sage at Highland Creek – The newest addition to Highland Creek is the 55+ resort-style apartment community. It will offer one- and two-bedroom apartments and several amenities such as a fitness center with classes, media room, library, pool and dog park. Sage residents will enjoy maintenance-free living and plenty of activities. It’s set to open in Summer 2020 and pre-leasing began in Fall 2019.
With so many options available, Highland Creek has got your family covered. There are plenty of other reasons to love Highland Creek, too.
Email me today and I’ll give you the grand tour around our incredible neighborhood, so you can find your perfect home.